 Off-Topic / Debate / 28405
Re: Should AFOL websites keep to themselves?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:53:07 GMT

   Very few people that I know believe that the Universe was created in six days, yet the sequence described is very likely how the process unfolded.

Well, maybe if you’re taking a totally uncritical look at it. As far as current scientific understanding goes, the process didn’t unfold by having the Earth and seas and vegetation precede the formation of the Sun and Moon.

Sure, we can blame it on our shoddy comprehension, but then you must necessarily throw out any and all conclusions about any and all parts of the bible (which, frankly, is fine with me).

Dave!