 Off-Topic / Debate / 28385
Re: Should AFOL websites keep to themselves?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 21:26:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Phillips wrote:

snip

Fair enough. But if we’re going to start policing spelling and grammatical errors here on LUGNET then Big Brother is going to be awfully busy...

Ordinarily I wouldn’t bother pointing it out but I feel that when someone decides to be pedantic they really ought to do it properly.

says the man who used the word ‘now’ where the word ‘no’ should be... :)

Yeah I noticed that ;) I also missed out a ‘d’ on an ‘and’ in my subsequent response.

Not to mention underscores in FTX URLs along the way, and un-matched footnotes ;)

Well OK there was only one of each, I guess I like the occasional hyperbole. Is that Orwellian????

ROSCO