 Off-Topic / Debate / 28355
Re: Should AFOL websites keep to themselves?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 08:33:24 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:

I don’t see what is wrong with it so long as it’s not taken to extremes.

Ah, but where do extremes start?

extremes start when limits are reached.

but where (what) are the limits?

Some limits are quite clear and well determined :
  1. topic (that’s why this thread on lugnet.off-topic part of the site),
  2. TOS,TOU,
  3. federal, national, international laws.
sometimes limits are far less precise
  1. politness,
  2. custom and habits,
  3. ...
I think only these laters limits have been reached so far by the some members of SiteA and Z.

Didier

Cheers

Richie Dulin