 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 285
Re: Brad Justus...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:25:07 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Dean Husby writes:
TLC must be careful not to make the Bulk ordering too easy for the consumer.
If I got all the special bits I needed I wouldn't be buying all the dud sets

I can't help you or TLC here, I won't pay full retail for a dud set.  I may
not even pay 50%.  I am not sure how low some Rock Raiders stuff has to go
before I would even be interested.

I buy only what I like, not everything I see.  Call me crazy...

I dunno...maybe TLC might actually just design some cool sets again.  If not,
its their loss and not mine.  Star Wars is good.  Technic is still good.
Castle is almost good if they dropped the prices by half.  Adventurers has the
same problem last time I looked. And the pirates sets -- o yeah , no pirates
sets...(too stupid for words to not have pirates sets!)

But I really don't care anymore what TLC does or doesn't do.  If they just
want to shoot themselves in the foot continually, I am not going to stay
around and watch the bloody mess they make of it.  I'll just buy Ritvik or
adopt another hobby.

Maybe working in alabaster is better after all?

-- Richard