 Dear LEGO / 1586
Re: Brad Justus...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 00:39:18 GMT

Tom,

I certainly hope you are right, but I don't see the parts to make train cars
anymore.  I cannot see them changing the wheel sets or bogie plates.  I
would like to see a new window pack that would have the newer town windows
in more than just one color, but this doesn't look like they are making new
packs.  They would start off that by putting new packs out and just selling
the old packs off until they are gone.  Here, they are cleaning out the old
without showing anything new coming.  Very distressing.  And still no news
from Brad Justus on bulk ordering.  I realize it is a while off still, but
just a word of reassurance would be nice.

Mike Poindexter