 Marketplace / Theory / 1037
Re: Brad Justus...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:18:37 GMT

Hello All, :)

Most likely they will use the quanity price ratio with a set minimum. I do
know one thing, whether it would bankrupt TLC or not (which in my opinion it
would, I agree with Lar on that.) There will be a minimum order and dont
expect them to be 10 either, bulk order means bulk. The project I am working
on will probably take 100,000 2x4 gray brick alone. Obviously the higher the
quanity the better the piece price. I'm not posting this to dispute what
anyone here is saying. Just that with the little info I have threw talking
with some reps that it isn't going to be small orders, but who knows its still
on the drawing board. I wouldn't worry though. Let say I buy 2000 2x2 gray
tiles and only need 1900, I would just sell the 100 to the little guys who
dont need the large quanity.

I do believe that is LD do do all the pieces in all colors or at least the
main ones, that that will be the end of the auctions, but not of the private
sales. One thing for sure the price on pieces would drop enough to make it not
worth while to some to do sales for monetary reasons.

In a few months we will find out what is what until then this is all
speculation. :)

Doyle