 Dear LEGO / 1543
Re: Brad Justus...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 13:54:55 GMT

Doyle, thanks for the info, but I have some questions.

In lugnet.dear-lego, Doyle G. Nelson writes:
Found out some News!

Accessories aren't being discontinued, I spoke to a rep that knows Brad, and
explained that Maybe they hope to have Lego Direct up by Holiday season, and
it still in the workings no final draftings as of yet. Also it was explained
that it was a rumor about the accessory packs being discontinued, and that the
web guy for lego web page shouldn't have put the discontinued statement for
the accessories.

Did he explain why in the latest S@H catalog the "limited quantities" note
appeared above each of the accessories offerings?  Did somebody at TLG jump
the gun and put these notes in by mistake?

Also its still not for sure
if LD will work out since Brad is having some problems... No details of what
those problems are though.

Doyle

You say you dont have any more details.  Can you at least speculate?
Thanks - Daniel