 Dear LEGO / 1609
Re: megabloks answer our requests (Re: Brad Justus...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:04:07 GMT

Mike Petrucelli wrote:

With all of the positive comments that I'm reading about Megabloks, I'll have • to
take a second look at them.

This past Christmas I helped my 6 yr. old cousin (I am 20 FYI) build one of his
Chirstmas presents.  A Megablocks NASCAR racer.  One of the big ones.  Not only
was the color variation annoying but the bricks were either too loose or too
tight.  I spent 4 hours balanceing loose and tight bricks just so the stupid
thing would stay together.

snipped....

Given Mr. Gordon's difficulties last season and at the 500 this year:

Maybe the model "won't stay together" because the MB designers did
too good a job making it like the real car.......(snicker)

Roger

If MORE is better, then TOO MUCH should be just about right.