 Dear LEGO / 1568
Re: Brad Justus...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 22:04:50 GMT

I want to order anything I want.

But I'm willing to accept a 6 month lead time and a K8  per color
minimum quantity as long as I am not constrained from reselling (even if
a constraint is placed on what my markup can be, I can live with that)

I can plan ahead well enough. Can you, Richard? You're not going to get
what you're asking for, it would bankrupt the company.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!