 Dear LEGO / 1547
Re: Brad Justus...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 23:16:35 GMT

One of the totally ridiculous parts of all this is that Consumer Affairs, if not
ALL of TLC...
DON'T USE THE PART NUMBERS MOLDED INTO THE PARTS!

If you call CA and try to point them to the right part by giving them the part
#, they can't look it up that way.

Taking the time/expense to work part #s into the molds and then not using them
to identify the parts internally is just colossally stupid.

"Timothy D. Freshly" wrote: