 Dear LEGO / 1576
Re: Brad Justus...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:33:25 GMT

Richard Marchetti wrote:

<snip>

Pssst, hey kid,  I have a secret -- I know who REALLY reads Lugnet, Ritvik
reads Lugnet.  I wrote to them, they wrote back.  I wrote them about Lugnet
and RTL.  I see that Ritvik is implementing what AFOL have asked for. I think
you should be buying the "good stuff" and forget about brand loyalty as long
as TLC essentially ignores us.  (Man, it would be SO COOL if Ritvik people
would actually speak up here!)

<snip>

Yeah, that might be great, but it would be certainly "off-topic" in a
Lego Forum..:-)

Selçuk