 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10009
Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 21:42:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:

I am slowly becomming convinced that it isn't worth trying to
reconstruct sets unless you know a particular set is in a collection,
and you really want to build it.

I'm not big on "me too" posts but I really have to say how much I agree with
this one. I have bought 2 different large collections, and been part of a
consortium on another. None of them are anywhere near completely put back
together and I don't know if I'll ever have time to do it... and i know
there are some gems in each one.

I haven't decided yet what the best way
to document a collection for insurance purposes is, but that might be
another reason to reconstruct sets.

I really would like to find a solution for this one, as I have a large risk
item hanging out on that...

++Lar