 Local / Australia / 577
Re: Pax Americana (was Re: Where did you lot spring from?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 23:06:50 GMT

Agreed.  But after a summer in Birmingham (UK), I'm sick of Cadbury's too.
You can't eat too much of that, you're right.

German chocolate is hard to beat,
Ritter Sport is good, best chocolate brand though must be Lindt, which is
Swiss in origin. Ever had the dark chocolate with 70% cocoa content?
Excellent!!

Good night,
T.F.