 Local / Australia / 476
Re: Where did you lot spring from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 11:32:54 GMT

Paul Baulch wrote:

Mark Harrison wrote in message <390EA9ED.D286D372@one.net.au>...

Well, from the sound of it they'd already have all the admirers they'd ever
need!!!
Jonathan, if you are reading this, hurry over to the Ditmans' optometry
practice as soon as you can, and tell us all about it!

Did you go as far with it as Sanjay did?

No, I'd spent to much on old stock sets in Australia.

And were you amused too? ;-)

Definitely!! It was our last chance to gloat. It will all favour the yanks from
now on.

Now it's like getting blood from a stone, nothing but excuses.

Someone on the newsgroup was asking when lego direct was coming to
Australia. Hmmmmm..........
Australia had something better than lego direct up until the end of 1998.
I doubt we'll be so lucky ever again.

Well, it's a pretty baffling mystery as to exactly why we won't. Apparently
TLC don't want our money. Oh well, it's their loss.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/