 Local / Australia / 482
Re: Where did you lot spring from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 13:37:29 GMT

Jonathan, if you are reading this, hurry over to the Ditmans' optometry
practice as soon as you can, and tell us all about it!

I would if I know where it was and if I dodnt have a vital economics assignment
due on the 29th of may to do that I havent even started.

Well, it's a pretty baffling mystery as to exactly why we won't. Apparently
TLC don't want our money. Oh well, it's their loss.

I think that basicly there are a lot of overheads involved with being able to
order individual parts for one and for two any moves towards making lego easier
to get directly from lego will make even more retailers turn their back on the
company. The only way we are going to get a better deal is if we can get inside
the big retailers and their toy buying staff. That gives me an idea, how about
we somehow render the person responsable for toy purchases at say, TRU (because
they usually cary the whole line and the dept stores dont) unable to do their
job and then put in an application :)