 Local / Australia / 571
Re: Warning: May contain offensive language! Was Re: Some US-like things about LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 07:27:07 GMT

Maggie Cambron wrote:

Cheer up, Paul, you may get a chuckle out of this story.  Okay, so I'm driving
along the road (in Northern California, USA) all properly in my Volvo station
wagon with my four- and six-year-old kids safely buckled in their seats, and I'm
listening to the radio (with that smug feeling that I'm being such a good mom)
when I become aware of giggling in the back seat and I hear, "Gotcha...  Damn!"
and more giggling and a few seconds later, "Gotcha...  Damn!"  again.  So I look
in the rear view mirror to see what's going on, and I see my kids throwing
pieces of okaki (Japanese rice crackers) that I had given them to snack on in
the air and trying to catch them with their mouths, and every time they miss (I
don't think they ever didn't miss!) saying..., well, I won't offend anyone
further by repeating what they said.

And where did they pick up that game?

See <http://www.lugnet.com/temp/boo-boo/>.

Muwhahahhaaa....what a story...:-) Besides the page is funny (especially
for a cat lover like me, always with cats for the last 17 years) enough,
I ROFL when I tried to visualize your little kids trying to mimic Todd's
very funny looking cat..:-)

Selçuk