 Local / Australia / 477
Re: Where did you lot spring from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 11:38:24 GMT

Peter White wrote:

In lugnet.loc.au, Mark Harrison writes:

Maybe we should be purchasing from them :^)
Or at least getting some tips from them about dealing with Lego.

This occurred to me to, but after the last phone conversation with one of the
brothers
I got the feeling they weren't likely to part with much at a reasonable price.

Now it's like getting blood from a stone, nothing but excuses.

Do you know how many people Lego Australia employs and what the rough
breakdown is ? very rough will do ? I hope it's not just one person to
answer the phone and make excuses.

How did you guess!!! Yes, customer services now consists of one full timer and
two part-timers.
As for the rest of the employee structure, its a mystery.

Someone on the newsgroup was asking when lego direct was coming to
Australia. Hmmmmm..........
Australia had something better than lego direct up until the end of 1998.
I doubt we'll be so lucky ever again.

pete.w