 Local / Australia / 509
Re: Where did you lot spring from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 04:13:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
There is a big opportunity for a US citizen/s to make a living selling to
other countries the LSAH and full US range of sets, just tack a percentage
on to make it worthwhile (the US has a low retail price + clearances).

Weeeell.. I ANAL but--

Wouldn't that be considered (beyiond a certain amount of $$) exporting? Which
would, quite likely, require the IRS involvement as well as (maybe?) some
contract with TLC?

Need I mention the coming Lego Direct.
Wait... there's the name ...Lego-Indirect.

:-)

Amazon will deliver books to Aust.,but not Lego, maybe there's some legal
stuff I am unaware of.

'Zactly. You probably need some sorta license with TLC.

-Shiri
XFUT .market.theory
(whoops, I'm moving this thread around too much :-)