 General / 4923
Re: 2 Things...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 06:17:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonas Marcho writes:
In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Jonas Marcho writes:
1. New Lugnet Layout - confusing and disorienting. No offense, but
this new layout of yours sucks, Todd.

What parts don't you like?

Well Todd, the entire layout is a lot less 'convienient' and 'user
friendly' than the previous one.

Jonas,
How much time have you spent with it so far, and how many and what types
of pages did you view before arriving at this conclusion?

What parts do you feel are less convenient?

What parts do you feel are less friendly?

If you could wave a magic wand, what would you change?

It's too much jargin to deal with.

Do you mean jargon or jarring?  In any case, I think you're giving up too
easily.  I also sense that you may have become a bit too comfortable with
the clumsy old interface, which was a not-thought-out series of late-night
hacks strung together like a necklace of dried stink-beetles and dandelions.

But most importantly, if you want to point out things you feel are problems
or still need work, please do so in a more direct way, so that it can be
discussed and addressed.

--Todd