 General / 4891
Re: A lurkers opinion (formerly: Re: 2 Things...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:10:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Don Heyse writes:
I like it!  I like it a lot better!  Now if you could attach the message
titles to the little blue squares and make a bigger mousing target I'd be
completely happy.

Try again now.  :)

Well actually, while you're at it there is one more small thing, and
someone else may have already mentioned it.  Could you add a second box
at the page top for Pause searches?  Right now they're still TWO whole
mouse clicks away.  It'd be fantastic to have the set pictures just ONE
cut and paste operation away at all times!  This would add YEARS of life
to my current mouse finger.

Here's some important information about search boxes:

   http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=4883

--Todd