 General / 4817
Re: 2 Things...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 08:44:51 GMT

"Jonas Marcho" <BolaHead@msn.com> writes:

1. New Lugnet Layout - confusing and disorienting. No offense, but this new
layout of yours sucks, Todd.

There seems to be more emphasis on the news section of Lugnet.  This
seems like a good idea to me.  Especially since the news service @
Lugnet is what I most frequently use anyway.  So making more people
aware of this service is a good thing, I thing.

Very nice, Todd.

Fredrik