 General / 4822
Re: 2 Things...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 13:59:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Jonas Marcho writes:
1. New Lugnet Layout - confusing and disorienting. No offense, but this new
layout of yours sucks, Todd.

What parts don't you like?

--Todd

Todd, due to technical dificulties over here, I can only read lugnet
newsgroups via my InternetBrowser. The new layout is very confusing indeed. It
took me a long time to find out where I could reply to a post. I am also
missing the overview of messages in a certain group. Now, when I open one
group, it is very difficult to see what messages are about. Or how to get
older messages in view.
Is this new layout a test or here-to-stay? I know you must have put a lot of
effort in it, but I was really happy with the previous layout.
Just my two cents....

Mark "??? Redo from start???" de Kock