 General / 4828
Re: 2 Things...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 15:28:20 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.general, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> writes:
I hope no one gets lost in the shuffle.

One thing, though, it may be a good idea to retain the Pause database
search box on the front page?  I figure a lot of people use it.

Another annoying thing, I'm not sure what you're doing to set the text
size, but on my Netscape at work, the text now comes out almost too
small to read.

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com