 General / 4892
Re: A lurkers opinion (formerly: Re: 2 Things...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:31:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Don Heyse writes:
[...]
4 messages is NEVER enough to catch up after a few hours of work.  20 is
better.  Because of this I will never use anything but the compact form.

OK, now there's a way to switch modes when you enter a group area -- you
can click the "Redisplay: All | Compact" links to switch views.  If you want
to read just some specific group without its subgroups, you can also click
a special link in the left column for that (for instance lugnet.cad or
lugnet.robotics, which both normally show with subgroups).

Thanks, Former lurker,
Don Heyse.

No, thank you.

Whoops, hehheh, that came out wrong.  I didn't mean "No thank you" but
rather "No...thank YOU! :)"

--Todd