 General / 4823
4822  |  4824
Subject:
New Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:15:56 GMT

Hello,
I think that the new layout for the main Lugnet page is very nice. However, I
feel that it is too difficult to use the discussion groups now. It took me ten
minutes to figure out how to view current and past messages. It is also very
hard to figure out which messages you have already read. I think that redoing
Lugnet was a good thing, but it could be made a little bit simpler.
Thanks,
Greg
citrusx__@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/