 General / 40994
Re: Divorce?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 07:13:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott McQueen writes:

Argh!  Are you ok now?  Man this must have hurt!  Y'know, when you swallow
something the wrong way...  But LEGO!?  That's not even organic!

But, pardon me for asking, why did you have these parts in your mouth?
Terry

well, my momma wont let me have gum, so i had to have something inbetween my
teeth to keep from knawing my cheek off, in fact i didnt even really realize
that I had them in my mouth before until AUCK!

Uhm.. Why?

it is ahrd to believe, but its still lodged in my throat, i just lost where
i was when i woke up this morning

I think you should go see the doctor ASAP.

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)