 General / 40977
Re: Apology for any hurt feelings (was: Re: Divorce?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 23:13:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Nathan Wells writes:
In lugnet.general, Terry Prosper writes:

Well, I'll break my "This is my final post in this thread" promise to reply
to the first post in this thread that's right on the spot.  Matt, I salute you.

I mean, come on people.  I don't deserve to be treated this way because i
was upset at the situation and wrote a post to express my feelings.  I've
been married 3 1/2 years now and my wife, who's studying to become a
psychologist, is as intelligent as you can be.  Why do I explain all this?

I'll explain my point of vue.  To me, when someone judges a relationship
with so little facts, it's as if the other person, my wife here, was too
stupid to realize how evil I am.  "Poor her, people said, how she must
suffer...  You need an attitude adjustment, LEGO are LEGO..."

Erm....I believe it was I who posted that.  Lesseee, how do I say this...Um,
when I read your post, I had gotten home from rebuilding my shed that had
just been blown over a steep hill (long story), and I was not in a good
mood.  I wanted someone to gripe at, you just happened to be the one.  So
here goes...ahem...I probably shouldn't have said what I said, and I hope I
didn't cause too many hunt feelings.  I've been known to jump to conclusions
when I don't know the whole story (either because I don't listen or don't
know it).  I hope other people might take my example and say sorry and let
bygones be bygones.  C'mon!  Cheer up, it's LUGNET!

snip<

Nathan Wells

PS: We need an lugnet.off-topic.apology newsgroup! ;-)

Apologies accepted :-)
Terry

PS:  A shed blown over a steep hill?  Whoa, you should have known better
than to blow you shed there ;-)  LOL