 General / 40944
Re: Worst LEGO experience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 22:07:45 GMT

At one point I was walking in the hall and a friend nearby made me
laugh.  Before I could prevent it, the darn thing slipped back in my throat.
I had about a half a second to decide to start choking violently or to
swallow.  Down it went.

LOL, Aha… that’s sooooo Funny.
And I thought I was the only one with ABS in my system.

We should start a Support-Group!
          Our slogan will be:
                                               “We are ‘one’ with the brick!”

It’s nice to know I'm not alone…
Y’guys are the greatest!!!

                                --==Richard==--

In lugnet.general, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.general, Terry Prosper writes:
In lugnet.general, Pedro Silva writes:
In lugnet.general, Richard Noeckel writes:
-I once ingested a piece of ABS.-

Once I inhaled a 1x1 round plate. I didn't got high, so I quit.

(and yes, it's true)

Pedro
Was it an accident or did someone dare you?  :-)

You inhaled it?  By your mouth?  It's a luck it wasn't a regular 1x1 plate,
thoses little corners would have been rough!

Terry

I have this awful habit of playing with Lego antennea, castle spears, and
the like between my teeth (much like someone sucking on a toothpick).  I
normally only do this while working with Lego (and never actually chew in
such a way as to damage the elements).  But in high school I was foolish
enough to carry a black antenna (or flagpole) around with me for a whole
day.  At one point I was walking in the hall and a friend nearby made me
laugh.  Before I could prevent it, the darn thing slipped back in my throat.
I had about a half a second to decide to start choking violently or to
swallow.  Down it went.  So I am among those who can truly say they are one
with the ABS...

...Presumably it came out in the end...  Unless it is lodged sideways
somewhere.  Hey, maybe that explains all that heartburn I get...
:)

-Hendo