 General / 40817
Re: Worst LEGO experience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 02:49:11 GMT

Other than stepping on the random sharp brick and uttering a lot of foul
language, I'd say my worst LEGO experiences are when I accidently demolish a
model.

For example, I accidently caused the demise of my 12' crawler crane
(http://www.texbrick.com/creations/crawler_crane/index.html) when trying to
steal a Technic plate (http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=4442)
from the boom. I was going to carefully replace it with a regualar 1x8
plate, but pulled too hard and the boom buckled. The next thing I knew, my
12' of boom and jib was laying broken across the living room floor.

Oops :-)

-TJ