 General / 40910
Re: Divorce?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 08:29:24 GMT

To get back to the point, here's my worst LEGO memory:

When I was a kid - eh, younger - I tried very hard to make a wheel loader in
LEGO. I tried and tried and tried but could not make it look like a wheel
loader. I lacked the skill and got really frustrated. Then my mom called for
supper and my tension got even higher with more stress (self assigned for sure)
and when she called me for the third time I took what I had built and threw it
at the door with as much force as I could BANG pieces shuttering across the
room.

I have yet to build that wheel loader :)

My worst regret:

Just when I got back from the dark cold ages but still was not sure I wanted to
invest a lot of money on the hobby, my SO's mother sold some sets. She was
cleaning out the attic since she was planning to move and her son had moved to
another country and no longer wanted/needed his old stuff. Among other things
there was a monorail with box. Why oh why did I not buy it from her? If it had
gone to another AFOL it would have been one thing but I think it went to a kid
that probably will brake it and toss the box :(

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)