 General / 40982
Re: Worst LEGO experience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 23:42:33 GMT

Why not start a cult where you need to ingest a part to be accepted?  We
could g for a 1x1 round plate for the LUGNET members and a 2x4 brick for the
newcomers.  This would hopefully encourage people to join LUGNET ?  (Or
maybe it would keep newcomers from joining our cult...)
We could also set the record for most people with bricks in their stomacks!
Terry

In lugnet.general, Richard Noeckel writes:
At one point I was walking in the hall and a friend nearby made me
laugh.  Before I could prevent it, the darn thing slipped back in my throat.
I had about a half a second to decide to start choking violently or to
swallow.  Down it went.

LOL, Aha… that’s sooooo Funny.
And I thought I was the only one with ABS in my system.

We should start a Support-Group!
         Our slogan will be:
                                              “We are ‘one’ with the brick!”

It’s nice to know I'm not alone…