 General / 40846
Re: Divorce?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 21:36:23 GMT

"Terry Prosper" <t@rotule.qc.ca> wrote in various messages:
<snip>I asked.  No.  I ordered my wife to come and help me.</snip>

<snip> Gee!  Can't a guy be pissed off at his wife without a feminist
protest rising up?  :-)  You girls should meet, you'd get along real well.
Maybe if your hubby gave you so many instructions and you screwed up anyway,
he had a good reason in the beginning to give you so many instructions?
Hehe, I can't wait to see what you will answer to that!

Well, It proves one thing: we should never ask our wives to help us...
They always screw things up!</snip>

<snip>Maybe I'll write a warning that says "Attention : Slightly Sarcastic"
before my next post like this !</snip>

Only two things to say:
1] You're a very sad character.
2] I really feel for your wife. I never order my partner to do anything.
Okay, three things then:
3] You don't quite get what sarcasm is about. Here's a hint: it's not
bad-mouthing someone and later saying you didn't mean it....

Duq