 General / 40892
Re: Divorce?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 01:53:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Terry Prosper writes:

major snip<
Things were going smoothly when she decided that she should push on it from
under, for absolutely no logical reason.  The only problem is that it was
partly under the shelf at that moment, so she squished the right side under
the shelf while I was holding the center frame.  this made the whole frame
to bend, warp and twist in a way it's not supposed to.  The damage was
extensive.  I miraculously put the ship bach on the table after loosing only
minor parts.  I was very very pissed off.  3 days it took me to complete the
ISD.  3 days ruined in a second.  By my wife.

Now it's back in its original box, in parts.  I'll rebuild it in a couple of
months when i move to my new appartment.  Right now, I don't even want to
see my wife.  Not for the evening.  Let myself breath a while, because i'm
really angry at her.  But this is only a bad day.  Nothing to worry about...

So, what about your bad LEGO stories?

Terry

Whoa!  You need an attitude adjustment!  A LEGO model is just a LEGO model,
even if it is the ISD.

Nathan Wells