 General / 40988
Re: Divorce?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 05:27:41 GMT

Terry Prosper wrote:

But LEGO!?  That's not even organic!

I hate to be pedantic (and people hate me when I'm pedantic), but Lego
bricks are made of ABS, aka Acetyl Butyl Styrene or
Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene. The chemical formula is
[(c8h8)k-(C3H3N)l-(C4H6)m]n. I don't know what a lot of that formula
means, but I do know that C mean Carbon, and anything containing carbon
(except cyanide and carbon dioxide) is by definition organic.