 General / 40981
Re: Divorce?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 23:28:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott McQueen writes:
interesting question and perdicament.

heres mine:

well, my church has something called tithing (im LDS) and every beginning
sunday of the month, the boys of the congregation (12-14) go out and collect
the tithing from all the houses in the congregation.

well me and my friend, are going about our route and it is FREEZING (27 with
a wind-chill of about -20) and horrible wind.

did I mention i have two round 1x1 legos in my mouth?

well we are doing our route, and suddenly, right before we are about to
knock on the next houses door, a HUGE gust of wind blows up and knocks me
over and the legos go straight down my thoat but that is not the worst, oh
no sir, they went down the WRONG TUBE!

so here i am, sputtering, choking on a few pieces of my most favoritists
hobby in the whole world and suddenly, every thing goes dark.

I wake up to find kyle slapping me in the face with his leather glove.

the legos are still lodged in my throat... seriously, i talk like I have
been yelling for a week straight and have a terrible cough because of it.

this happened last sunday (the 2nd)

oi!

Argh!  Are you ok now?  Man this must have hurt!  Y'know, when you swallow
something the wrong way...  But LEGO!?  That's not even organic!

But, pardon me for asking, why did you have these parts in your mouth?
Terry