 General / 40814
Re: Divorce?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 01:24:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Terry Prosper writes:

Ok, so we've all read those nice little post about a great experience with
LEGO, or how LEGO changed our lives in a positive way.  But LEGO can also be
an important cause of divorce...  Well, maybe not divorce, but right now,
i'm really pissed off at my wife.

   Gotta be honest with you--it sounds like she was trying
   her best to let you handle the precarious stuff.  Chairs
   can be repaired and ISDs rebuilt, but people are a harder
   matter.  I'd say let it slide--hey, she accepts your
   hobby, so I think you're doing pretty well!

   Fortunately, the worst LEGO experience I've had has been
   a 2x4 brick into a large wound on my foot.  OUCH.  Oh,
   and missing the 75% off Target clearances this year.

   best

   LFB