 General / 40813
40812  |  40814
Subject:
I will be on the Home & Garden channel soon with my Lego collection!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 03:16:16 GMT

Hey all,

A local film crew came to my apartment today and interviewed me talking
about and displaying my Lego collection.  This momentous event happened
because a member of my local Lego club was contacted by a representative of
the show and was asked if he or any of his fellow members would be
interested in being profiled for the show.  He couldn't do it, but he
forwarded the message out to everyone else.

I responded immediately and was contacted at work the next day.  We
scheduled a phone interview which went very well, and then I found out a few
weeks ago that my segment had been approved and they were going to come to
my place!  It was a really fun time!  I don't know yet when the show will
air, but it will probably about three to five minutes.

They shot extensive coverage of my Star Destroyer (#10030) and my custom
Lego sword, but you'll also see a lot of Star Wars sets depending on what
footage is ultimately used.

I'll keep you all posted as soon as I have fresh news!

Dave

--
"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of
life."  -Federico Fellini