 General / 40826
Re: Divorce?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 15:15:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Fortunately, the worst LEGO experience I've had has been
  a 2x4 brick into a large wound on my foot.  OUCH.  Oh,
  and missing the 75% off Target clearances this year.

Um, that might be your WORST experience, but...

a) it may have made OTHER people's experience significantly BETTER

   *cough cough* Couldn't be anyone I know, could it?  ;)

b) I hear rumor has it your minions were in there mining away for you, so
all was not all that lost, now, was it?

   What are you talking about?  Nobody's doing anything for
   me by proxy--I had to buy all I wanted at the higher price
   point this year.  I have no minions.  Some people may have
   been buying with the express purpose of *selling* to me
   on BrickLink (at the expected markup), but that's not the
   same thing.

   Was someone taking my name in vain?  Seriously, where did
   such a rumor get started?  (Because if it's true, I need
   to find out who these minions are and collect my cut.)

   best

   LFB