 General / 40848
Re: Divorce?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 23:32:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
"Terry Prosper" <t@rotule.qc.ca> wrote in various messages:
<snip>I asked.  No.  I ordered my wife to come and help me.</snip>
Only two things to say:
1] You're a very sad character.
2] I really feel for your wife. I never order my partner to do anything.
Okay, three things then:
3] You don't quite get what sarcasm is about. Here's a hint: it's not
bad-mouthing someone and later saying you didn't mean it....

Duq

Oh grow up!  By "order", I meant I insisted.  You think what?  That my wife
is a stupid person who cannot defend herself against me?  If she doesn't
want to help, she won't, just as anyone would do.

You are pathetic.  You attack people telling them they are sad character and
saying *you* are better than me (I never order my partner...crap crap
crap)...  Who do you think you are?

For all you people think like Duq, who judge a situation because they didn't
understand that I was only using this post to unleash my anger and complain
freely about life with someone else, just shut up and grow up.

I must point out that Maggie, who started this sub-thread, emailed me right
after she read my reply to her post to tell me this (entire post):

"Terry, you know I was just giving you a bad time, right? (But you're right,
I dofeel obligated to side with your wife!)   :-)   Maggie"

This I appreciate.  But judging people, c'mon, get a life!

And I thought that Lugnet was a community where people were friendly!
Mostly, but there sure are exceptions, right Duq?

Terry

(This is my final post in this thread.  I don't like wars, so I'll let you
bad-mouth me as long as you want since you don't understand that i was only
joking.)