 General / 40943
40942  |  40944
Subject:
What are your favorite Lego WHEELS of all time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 20:17:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all,

The "favorite Lego part" topic was cool, but you couldn't really debate on
usefulness since there was anything from bricks to motors to pins to tools
to hairpieces.

Wheels on the other hand can be compared :)

Mine is this 20 x 30 rubber filled oldie.
Tire:
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/4267
Wheel:
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/4266

Many large and medium sized Technic vehicles of the late 80's/early 90's
used it, and it's quite easy to fit in models of all sizes, which can't be
said about its 24 x 43 big brother.

Not surprising that it's included in my favorite pneumatic sets (8868 and 8862).