 General / 40950
Re: What are your favorite Lego WHEELS of all time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 22:49:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, John P. Henderson writes:

I am not certain which parts they are, but the tires and hubs used on this
set are probably among my favorites:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6658

Naturally, I probably have fewer of these than any of the others, but maybe
that is why I like them.  These are great for when you build Town vehicles
that you want to give larger wheels but you don't want to use Technic scale.

Roger that, these are some of my faves too (see MTW-5001). Hard to get in
multiple colors though.