 General / 40967
Re: What are your favorite Lego WHEELS of all time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:38:04 GMT

Well, it may be a surprising choice for a Technic-head, but my fave is
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x176 as it is the only way to get
free-wheeling pulleys without taking a drill to these
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4185

Unfortunately, they're not 1 stud wide, so they "float" along the axle. This
can be useful, but generally it's a bit of a bummer.

It looks like they would be most useful on very large cranes, or in
creations where you can't find free holes to put 3 length axles in (for the
standard pulley). Maybe I should order a bunch of them, they don't come in
any Technic set...