 General / 2379
Re: ThrowBots elements are cool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 12:21:28 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

I thought I was being dense, but I suppose I'm just clueless.  What the
snarf is Steve so happy about?

Well, Steve is being excessively clever, since he told some of us
(including Terry and me) but said he wasn't going to say publicly till
later. So we're in a bit of a bind.

All this buzz about why he's happy has got to be giving  the Stever the
biggest egoboo yet this year. yeesh. Way better than getting his name in
an "offical model" .dat file, ey?

| |  I'm sorry Dave, but Abort, Retry or Fail?

OK, I'll tell you. The reason Steve is happ *******&^&*(^)
<<out of memory error in NT 4.0. Discard computer or reinstall a better
OS? >>