 General / 2380
Re: Legoland passes in the mail?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 12:23:43 GMT

Rod Paananen wrote:

Thanks Barry

I'll call them first thing tomorrow for ticket info.

Anybody else going to Legoland CA on opening day?

It is starting to look better and better for me. At this point I'd say
66% probability that I and my family will be there. If you're not on
Gary Louie's mailing list you need to be. Drop him a mail.

Also, it says on their web page that the Legoland CA store has the largest
selection of Lego in all of the US.  What are the chances of older sets ('90 -
'97) being there?

(slim to none?)

I'd say none, as that would require them getting them from somewhere.
Typically stores have older sets because they have inventory that aged
on them.