 General / 2377
Re: Legoland passes in the mail?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 08:39:02 GMT

Thanks Barry

I'll call them first thing tomorrow for ticket info.

Anybody else going to Legoland CA on opening day?

Also, it says on their web page that the Legoland CA store has the largest
selection of Lego in all of the US.  What are the chances of older sets ('90 -
'97) being there?

(slim to none?)

Rod
legobot@hotmail.com

smile lots

Barry McFarland writes:

I assume you can purchase at the park on opening day.  US S@H has them also.
They might ship tickets to Canada too.  Phone number for Legoland CA info is
(760) 918-5444 or try consumer affairs at (860) 763-3211 (M-F 9-9 ET).

BTW, I called today and they only began shipping tickets about five days ago.
Barry