 General / 2338
Re: ThrowBots elements are cool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 18:05:59 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36b73a54.17245324@lugnet.com>...
Other than the lack of gears, how would you rate #8277 for parts?

I don't remember what it had.  Its the only set that I've bought and
immediately sorted into parts.  I never built up any of the models as part
of the set.

It has a lot of the snap + bushing pieces (they are 3 units long) which can
be useful at times.

And the price was right -- 546 technic pieces for 44USD. From S@H.
Seems like the local TRU had this set for less than that.  Maybe 36USD?

Yes, the price was great.  I paid about $30 (maybe a bit less) for one at
K-Mart.

alex