 Publishing / 306
Re: The Mavica (was Re: ThrowBots elements are cool)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 23:34:36 GMT

James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote:
All the website says about it is:
Bitmap (Non-Compressed) Mode:
For the best images choose the non-compressed mode to display your images in
a bitmap format (VGA only).

What that means is it can only store a 640x480 (VGA) image in bitmap
format.  So I guess it's 1024 in jpg or nothing.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET