 General / 2315
Re: ThrowBots elements are cool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 12:13:40 GMT

I think this TB system isn't a flash in the pan.  I think it's something
that opens the door to a lot of new building possibilities and it's
something likely to be integrated into the mainstream Technic sets over
time, if not futuristic themes as well.

Are the ball sockets tight enough to pose the figure firmly?

Eric