 General / 2330
Re: ThrowBots elements are cool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 16:54:13 GMT

blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) writes:

(It's funny--the Chopper Force #8232 has a feature with a very high
playability index, that also is a good demonstration of a ratchet.
There's a push-button on the side that turns the rotors.

It looks cool, yes, but I try to avoid sets with Technic figures, as I
hardly ever use them.

BTW, this sets seems to be the only one which has a special piece, a 1x1
round plate with ball joint connector.  What purpose does this have in
the model?  How many are included?

I was thinking of getting the set just to have those specialized parts,
as they may prove useful when making 8880 suspension setups.

Oh, and those red 2x2x2 slopes, are they decorated?

Fredrik
--
LEGO building contest going on right now.  Please view the model(s) and
submit your votes!

http://scooter.cwru.edu/