 Publishing / 324
Re: ThrowBots elements are cool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 02:17:56 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Here's an example of a photo shoot one afternoon of a little ship (mythical
sister ship of 918/924/928) -- took approximately 2 minutes to snap all of
the pictures.  (The date & time of the photos are recorded on all of the
pictures.)

   http://www.fibblesnork.com/lego/little918924928ship/

I purposely used an old beat-up spaceguy here for these pix to see how well
the details showed up.  You can see bite marks in his feet.  (No, not from
me; I've acquired quite a lot of used LEGO from various sources.)

Wow!

The mailbox and door are anacronistic, but I could otherwise be
convinced that this baby is the long-lost 914 Shuttle.  I like it!

-- joshua